- Microneedling is a safe dermo-cosmetic treatment designed to correct skin imperfections on the face and body.
- The idea is to make microperforations in the epidermis to activate the natural cellular repair mechanisms to completely repair the epidermis.
- By creating a cutaneous dehydration break, the dermis will respond by producing collagen and elastin to regenerate its damaged tissues.
It is ideal for skin rejuvenation and to treat several other problems, such as:
- Scars (white, acne or burns)
- Wrinkles (peri-ocular, expression lines)
- Stretch marks (white)
- Hyperpigmentation (spot treatments)
- Photoaging (signs of aging, pigment spots, asphyxiated skin, skin laxity)
- Small capillaries
Step 1: Complete the online bloodborn pathogen and microneedling theory (8 hours)
Step 2: Attend in person training for 1 day:
- Morning Deep Hydration and Collagen express pratice on model
- Afternoon Corrective protocole on face and stretchmarks on model
- What is microneedling?
- Microneedling treatments
- Results of microneedling
- The consultation
- The skin
- The mechanical phenomenon
- The healing process
- What texture can we treat?
- The side effects
- Post-treatment and precautions
- Hygiene and safety
- Treatment protocol - Treatment areas of the face
- Deep moisturizing treatment protocol
- Correction treatment protocol
- Collagen express treatment protocol for eyes and lips
- Product knowledge for SkayaLab line
PRACTICE KIT INCLUDED
- 5 needle cartridges
- Package of 25 large cups
- Wire cover
- Roll of protective film
- Paper mask